Tent Camping, RV & Camper Rates
2020 SEASON CHANGE: Daily campsite rentals will not be taken for the 2020 season. Weekly rentals from Saturday 4PM to Friday 3PM will be taken only. Existing reservations will be honored.
- Tent camping: Campsites 1, 2, 3, or 4. Water and electric available. $30/night or $150/week. One-night non-refundable deposit required. Two-night minimum. See 2020 Season Change note above.
- RVs and Campers: Campsites 1 and 2 have electric and water hookup only. $40/night or $200/week. Campsites 3 and 4 have full hookup. $45/night, $225/week, or $2,250/seasonal. Two-night minimum. One-night non-refundable deposit required for weekly and daily rentals. Call for seasonal rental information. See 2020 Season Change note above.
- Walkback: Electric only. $45/night or $225/wk.
- Dump site: $25/use
- Boat Launching, Parking, and/or Docking: $10 each/day
- Bait, Ice, and Premium Gas: Available for sale at the Resort.
- Wood: Available for $2/armload at the Resort. Do NOT bring wood to the Resort.
- Pets: NO PETS ALLOWED. Pets are not allowed in Campsites, in the Walkback, or on Resort grounds except with a Cabin 8 rental.
- Occupancy: Campsite rates are based on 4 people and 1 RV or camper per site. Additional person charge is $20/day per person. Children 5 years or under are free.
- Bathroom Facilities: Two full bathroom facilities including showers are available nearby at the lodge. 2020 SEASON CHANGE: Campers without their own facilities will be assigned a private, locked bathroom and shower for use during their stay.