$1,375/wk or $275/day
A family and friends cabin with gorgeous lake and forest views. This cabin has easy access and a central location with ample sun and shade. You’ll enjoy evenings listening to the loons on the lake from the huge screened deck, roasting marshmallows over a campfire, and sharing stories of the day’s fish catch. You’ll appreciate the washer and dryer to keep everyone in clean clothes throughout your stay.
- 3 Bedrooms (downstairs: 1 queen bedroom; upstairs: bedroom has 1 full and 2 twins and second bedroom has 1 full and 2 twin XLs.)
- 1 Full bath (shower only). Full public bathrooms with showers are close-by and have lighted access and lockable doors.
- Priced Occupancy: 8
- No pets
- Non-smoking cabin
- Free parking/launch/docking for 2 boats
- Roku TV
- Free WiFi
- Gas fireplace
- A/C and heat (added in 2019)
- Screened porch
- Two picnic tables
- Charcoal Grill
- Firewood (State Law prohibits transporting of firewood due to Ash Borer Disease)
- Bait (nightcrawlers, minnows, leeches)
25% Deposit required.