$225/wk or $45/night
Want a bit more protection from rain and weather, but still feel like you’re roughing it in the great outdoors? The Walkback provides an ideal solution. Nestled in the woods at the back of the campground, you’ll enjoy the sounds of gentle breezes rustling through the trees and a forest setting up close. The Walkback features a screened porch with seating. Inside you’ll find twin storage bunks that convert to accommodate up to a queen-size mattress. You’ll need to bring your own mattress(es) and/or sleeping bags. Heavy curtains have been added for your privacy.
- Dual wooden storage bunks accommodate 2 twin mattresses or convert to accommodate 1 queen mattress (bring your own mattresses)
- Screened porch
- Electric only
- Public bathrooms and showers nearby
- Priced Occupancy: 4
- No pets
- One tent allowed at this site.
- Free WiFi
- Picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Firewood (State Law prohibits transporting of firewood due to Ash Borer Disease)
- Bait (nightcrawlers, minnows, leeches)
Walkback – Tent only
$225 per week or $45 per night